What to Bring for Kids
What to pack for your kids
- Bike and helmet.
- Scooter, Rip Stick or Skate Board,
- Boogie Board,
- Bathers, hat and sunscreen,
- Cricket set,
- Favourite bedtime stories.
- Fruit and water bottles for long days out at the theme parks.
- Lollies, sweets and popcorn for movie nights.
- Snacks and energy bars for those nights staying up telling scary ghost stories.
Use the park links below for more information and to book tickets:
- Australia Zoo
- Australian Outback Spectacular
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Movie World
- Whitewater World
- Experience Oz