Near to the Park
Game Over Indoor Park
Ask us for our great package deals for Australia's Largest Indoor Theme Park which is just next door to the park.
At the Park
Fun for the whole family
We bring together old-fashioned family fun with nature, adventures, great facilities and fun activities to make your Gold Coast holiday complete – creating happy, long lasting ‘forever’ memories.
We want to help you make your holiday the best of both worlds - the peace and freedom of 32 acres of wide open spaces for you to relax, kick-back and enjoy your holiday, and all the fun and excitement of the theme parks and Gold Coast attractions awaiting you right on our doorstep.
There is a world of fun and activities right on the property when you return from the Theme Parks.
In our Salt Water Creek – catch of the day could be mud crabs, mullet or bream. Imagine cooking these on the Barbie.
BMX track - it's massive!
It’s not for the faint hearted so don’t forget to pack your bike. (There are also some not so adventuresome routes for beginners.)
3 and 4 wheeler pedal cars
Challenge your neighbours in a friendly race around the park. Kids don’t get worn out quite as quickly as their parents.
Nature walks - unique
Our unique nature walk (no track but you are free to roam at leisure) is full of surprises including the chance to see kangaroos, koalas and all our exotic native bird species.
Australian wildlife interactive talks
These are seasonal and very popular, educational and informative.
Pool and Jumping Pillow
- Huge resort beach entry swimming pool and ultimate water slide
- Smaller kids pool for younger kids
- Spa Pool for relaxing the daily busy activities away
- Enlarged kids area with brand new unique activities
- Pool Parties…either a quiet dip and a drink or a full on bash…your choice. You may choose just to be a lounge lizard (special lounges for the purpose) and be decadent.
- New licensed poolside 'CAFE'
Free pancake breakfast
On Sundays for kids and big kids alike – not to be missed. We supply the Maple Syrup.
On Tuesdays - a venue for meeting and mixing with other guests…The beginnings of life long friendships start here.
- Free Barbeque areas
- Internet Kiosk
- Wireless Internet Access
Fun for kids of all ages
- Our famous Jumping Pillow gives hours of bouncing fun for big and little kids alike!
- Make a big splash in our Swimming Pools.
- We organise special Kids Activities throughout the school holiday season.
- Join in some of the many activities we run which range from ‘cocoa pops and cartoons’ to chocolate hunts.
- Tennis Court – you could start a tournament to keep the kids busy.
- Hand Ball – knock yourself out.
- Our Unique sixteen acres of wide-open spaces is great for running the kids ragged playing footy, cricket, soccer or flying kites.
- Outdoor Movie Nights - on the big screen.
Other fun highlights for kids also include colouring in competitions and visits from the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus come Christmas time.